ACCREDITATION CERTIFICATE FOR MULTILINGUAL EDUCATION
This certificate accredits and empowers instructors to teach academic content through the target language.
WHAT THIS PROJECT IS ABOUT
It comprises five flexible learning modules on:
- Theoretical underpinnings of bilingual and multilingual/cultural education
- Student-centered methodological options and new technological learning environments
- Academic and basic interpersonal communication skills (BICS) and pronunciation for the multilingual classroom
- Catering to diversity in multilingual education
- The alignment of teaching and assessment.
Its contents are currently being set up and piloting will ensue at the Universities of Jaén, Ostrava, Salerno and Tours in the second semester of the academic year 2021-2022.
Back to Ongoing Projects
See all the ongoing projectsSee next project
NEOLAiA partner universities are implementing new projects every semester, visit us often to keep up to date!